Monday, October 19, 2009

What You Need To Know About Desktop Messenger 2.0

Learn The Secret Behind This Awesome Email Marketing Software



Do you ever have moments when you feel like you've been coasting on auto-pilot?
You feel like your business is doing fairly well and then, bam! You discover a new concept that hits you like a ton of bricks. You sit up straight in your chair and say to yourself, "Why didn't I ever think of that internet marketing tool?" or "Hello, why didn't someone tell me about this before?!"

This is exactly how I felt when I found out about Desktop Messenger 2.0.

We all know the mantra in marketing: The Money Is In The List. The problem is, the only way to get the money out of your list is to get your sales email marketing software to everyone on it. Unfortunately, that's not so easy anymore. There are spam filters to worry about triggering. There are white-listing rules and guidelines for every major internet service provider that you have to follow.

You have to keep track of subscribers' emails changing so your sales email marketing softwarestill reach the same people who signed up for your list. Trying to time your email so your message doesn't get buried in your subscribers' inboxes under a pile of other emails.

So you furiously work to jump through all of those emails "hoops". You change the subject headline, delete any words that will trigger the spam filters, and add extra characters to words like fr*ee as well.


You do all of this extra work… and you're rewarded with a 30% email delivery rate. If this sounds like your business, then you're not alone. Every marketer is jumping through the same email hoops and getting less than ideal results for all of their efforts. I used to be in the same spot you're in… pulling my hair out over mass email marketing software. But not anymore. Turns out that Desktop Messenger 2.0 has made a massive difference for me. For starters, every marketing message I send to any of my lists is delivered 100% of the time.

Think about it: While my competitors are hustling to get 25-30% delivery rates from their email marketing software… I'm getting a 100% delivery rate every time.
That's 100% delivery with no spam filters… no white listing… no special characters… no worrying about email addresses either.

I just open up Desktop Messenger 2.0… copy and paste my direct marketing software message into it… and with a click of my mouse; it's delivered right to my subscribers' desktop. Instant delivery. Simple to use. Works every time. Is it any wonder why I've become a big fan of Desktop Messenger 2.0?

>> Click Here To Check Out This Awesome Software Desktop Messenger 2.0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

In the News

Quote of the Day